Businesses in parks

Permits and information for performers, artists, instructors, and people who want to operate a business in Vancouver's parks and centres.

Business taking place in parks

Busking and entertainment

Street entertainment, or busking, is a popular form of public entertainment in Vancouver. Find out what is required to busk in Vancouver streets and parks.

Park food vending permits

Permit, application, and general information for park food vendors and food cart operators.

Painters and visual artists

Apply for an artist permit to create and sell artwork in Stanley Park and other artist locations in Stanley Park and Queen Elizabeth Park.

Private recreation activities

Want to host a private or commercial recreational activity in a Vancouver park? Find out if you need a permit and how to get one.

Private training in fitness centres

If you are a rehabilitation professional, you may be able to work with your clients in Park Board fitness facilities. Register as an external rehabilitation specialist.

Contact us about business licences

Location and mailing address
Development and Building Services Centre
Ground floor
515 West 10th Avenue
Vancouver, BC V5Z 4A8

Phone: 311

Monday, Wednesday, Friday
8:30am to 4:30pm

Tuesday, Thursday
8:30am to 4:00pm

Free 2-hour parking
West 10th Ave parking lot,
between Cambie and Yukon