Is your home eligible to have a short-term rental?

Try the quiz or look-up your situation.

Did you know that long-term rental stays of more than 30 days or more are allowed to be advertised online and rented through online platforms? Apply for a long-term rental business licence

Have more questions?

Use our online form to ask a question about short-term rentals.

Ask now