Translations – for reference only
業主申報翻譯 - 僅供參考 PDF file (344 KB)
业主申报的译文 - 仅供参考 PDF file (288 KB)
The Development Potential Relief Program (DPRP) pilot, approved by Council on March 8, 2023, is aimed at supporting independent, small businesses, and community partners, who are paying disproportionately high taxes due to development potential.
How to receive the property tax relief
Owners of eligible properties are required to submit a declaration by 11:59pm on March 31, 2023, confirming that:
- Their properties were in use and not vacant on October 31, 2022
- They must notify eligible occupants of the tax relief
- The primary use of their properties is not one or more of the ineligible uses
Only one declaration is required per property.
Review the draft list of eligible properties PDF file (2 MB)
Make your declaration by March 31, 2023
Declaration forms are currently being sent out to eligible property owners in the mail.
Information icon You will need the unique DPRP access code and folio number found at the top of your mailed declaration form to complete your submission.
You can also declare by:
- Phoning 3-1-1 (interpretations available)
- Completing the declaration form and dropping it off at or mailing it to:
City Hall Attn: Property Taxes - DPRP
453 West 12th Ave, Vancouver BC, V5Y 1V4