Masks are optional in public spaces. Please be respectful of each other's comfort levels.
Britannia Rink is part of the Britannia Community Centre — located just off Commercial Drive west of the Napier Greenway.
We are working with our partners to renew and revitalize Britannia Community Services Centre and the larger Britannia site.
Britannia Rink amenities
- Ice surface: 200 feet x 85 feet (NHL size)
- Seating: 500
- Ice available all year
- Skate sharpening available during public skate times
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchairs are welcome during public skating sessions. Participants must wear helmets. The person pushing the wheelchair must wear skates.
- Leisure Access Program (LAP)
Helmet policy for skating activities
Anyone participating in skating classes, lessons, and programs must wear a CSA-certified hockey or snowboard helmet. You are also encouraged to wear a helmet at public skate times. Rinks have a limited number of helmets free-of-charge to registered program participants. Cycling helmets are not permitted.
Receive a discount when you buy a helmet
Bring your current Park Board skate lesson registration receipt to these retailers to receive:
- 15% off CSA-certified helmets at Cyclone Taylor Sports in Vancouver
- 20% off a CSA-certified Bauer 2100 helmet at Scoff's Hockey Shop in Burnaby
Find out more about our community centre
Britannia Community Centre has an indoor pool, tennis courts, seniors (55+) centre with computer lab, teen/youth centre, fitness centre, ice rink, and - for classes only - a pottery studio. The centre is located at 1661 Napier St, Vancouver, BC. 604-718-5800.