Masks are optional in public spaces. Please be respectful of each other's comfort levels.
Hillcrest Rink - located near Queen Elizabeth Park in the Riley Park neighbourhood - is part of the Hillcrest Centre and located just off Midlothian Ave.
Hillcrest Rink amenities
- Ice surface: 200 foot x 85 foot (NHL size)
- Seating: 400
- Ice available all year
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchairs are welcome during public skating lessons. Participants must wear helmets. The person pushing the wheelchair must wear skates.
- Leisure Access Program (LAP)
Helmet policy for skating activities
Anyone participating in skating classes, lessons, and programs must wear a CSA-certified hockey or snowboard helmet. You are also encouraged to wear a helmet at public skate times. Rinks have a limited number of helmets free-of-charge to registered program participants. Cycling helmets are not permitted.
Receive a discount when you buy a helmet
Bring your current Park Board skate lesson registration receipt to these retailers to receive:
- 15% off CSA-certified helmets at Cyclone Taylor Sports in Vancouver
- 20% off a CSA-certified Bauer 2100 helmet at Scoff's Hockey Shop in Burnaby
Find out more about our community centre
Hillcrest recreation centre is located at 4575 Clancy Loranger Way, Vancouver, BC. 604-257-8680. Amenities include a dance studio, indoor cycling, indoor/outdoor pool, ice rink, fitness centre, gym, and cafe.