False Creek Fitness Centre — located on Granville Island — is a community facility with cardio and strength training machines, free weights, and a stretching area.
- 3 Treadmills
- 5 Elliptical cross trainers
- 2 Recumbent bikes
- 1 Upright bike
- 2 Lemond spinning bikes
- 2 Concept-E rowers
- 2 paddling rowing machines for dragon boating and canoeing training
- Cybex and Nautilus strength training equipment
- Free weights (5-80lbs), kettle bells, and Olympic plates
- Core training and stretch room with BOSU balls, steps, dynabands, foam rollers, abdominal rockers, wobble boards, and a Miller ramp
Register for recreation programs and services
Our registration and reservation system is easy to navigate and helps you plan, track, and manage all your recreation requests in one place.
If you are a new user, setting up your account is easy with an email address. Just create a password, complete your profile, and you’re ready to go.
Make your online registration experience more enjoyable. Get registration tips.
Hours, location, contact info
Get False Creek Community and Fitness Centre hours. Find out where we are located and how to contact us.
Fees and passes
View our drop-in fees for False Creek Fitness Centre and learn how you can save money with a multi-visit or monthly pass.