False Creek Fitness Centre — located on Granville Island — is a community facility with cardio and strength training machines, free weights, and a stretching area.
We're currently updating this list of equipment because we spaced apart and reduced equipment to support our COVID-19 safety measures.
- 3 Treadmills
- 5 Elliptical cross trainers
- 2 Recumbent bikes
- 1 Upright bike
- 2 Lemond spinning bikes
- 2 Concept-E rowers
- 2 paddling rowing machines for dragon boating and canoeing training
- Cybex and Nautilus strength training equipment
- Free weights (5-80lbs), kettle bells, and Olympic plates
- Core training and stretch room with BOSU balls, steps, dynabands, foam rollers, abdominal rockers, wobble boards, and a Miller ramp