Lost and found policies
- Found items are tagged and logged
- Owners of items carrying identification will be contacted within 24 hours of an article being handed in
- Lost and found items are retained for a period of 30 days
- Unclaimed items are to be disposed of after the retention period:
- Valuable items are to be sent to the Police Department
- Other items are discarded
Reporting a lost item depends on where you lost it:
To report an item lost at a community centre, fitness centre, indoor pool, ice rink, or golf course, phone the facility directly.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the park in the subject "_______ Park Lost and Found" with a description of the lost item.
Mid May to mid September
Phone the Park Life Guards at Kits Tower at 704-738-8535 after 11:30am.