COVID-19 lost and found policies
- Valuables such as keys, wallets, and phones are kept for 30 days.
- Items that may not be sanitary, or cannot easily be sanitized, will be discarded at the end of the day.
- Owners of items carrying identification will be contacted within 24 hours of an article being handed in.
- After 30 days:
- Valuable items are sent to Vancouver Police Department
- Other items are discarded
Reporting a lost item depends on where you lost it:
To report an item lost at a community centre, fitness centre, indoor pool, ice rink, or golf course, phone the facility directly.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the park in the subject "_______ Park Lost and Found" with a description of the lost item.
Mid May to mid September
Phone the Park Life Guards at Kits Tower at 704-738-8535 after 11:30am.