We are working on the design and construction of a new seniors' centre in South Vancouver.
This community-guided project will provide an addition to the existing Sunset Community Centre for multigenerational programming.
What's happeningCurrently in design phase with construction anticipated to begin in late 2024
The expansion at 6810 Main Street will be approximately 10,000 square feet and is anticipated to include:
- Class 1 commercial kitchen, suitable for catering or public meal service
- Multi-purpose rooms for programming, including fitness
We are dedicated to meeting strict design certifications to make sure the project is environmentally friendly and easy to access.
- LEED Commercial Interiors Gold Certification
- Electric HVAC system with air source heat pumps for heating and cooling
- Rick Hansen Foundation Accessibility Certification Gold