Quick tips for registration
Before registration day:
- Create an account or test your login and password.
- Find registration dates under the Registration Tips quick links on the Register for Activities page.
- Add activities to your wish list by clicking the heart icon on the right-hand side of the activity box.
- Make sure all family members are added to your account by clicking on Manage Family Members.
- Check that your payment method information is up-to-date in the Saved Credit Cards section.
On May 1 the Vancouver Recreation sales portal External website, opens in new tab will be upgraded to provide a better customer experience.
The new portal will include improvements to:
- The new portal has a simplified, intuitive, and user-friendly interface for better navigation and enhanced user experience.
- Checkout process
- Purchase passes, register for programs, and reserve rentals with fewer clicks.
- Account management
- Manage your account, update your information, and view your purchase history with ease.
- Search functionality
- Quickly find the services you need.
- Mobile optimization
- Conveniently access the portal on smartphones and tablets.
- The portal now complies with WCAG 2.0 Level AA standards for accessibility, so everyone can use it.
We want to ensure you that all your account information has been retained, and your login details remain the same so you can easily access your account, wish list, and history on the new portal.
Refer to our step-by-step guides for assistance navigating the improved portal.