Usually, you tidy before company comes. But when you host or join a Neighbourhood Cleanup Party, the cleaning is part of the fun!
Taking part in a Neighbourhood Cleanup Party is easy!
When you host a cleanup, we provide you with the tools you need to get the party started including garbage bags, gloves, pickers, and free garbage removal. You can request these items in the application form below.
All volunteers must follow safety protocols outlined in our safety guidelines PDF file (668 KB).
Cleanup hosts will be required to follow additional instructions outlined in our host instructions PDF file (45 KB).
If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hosting in 5 easy steps
- Pick a date and site within Vancouver for your cleanup
- Complete the application at least 7 days in advance if you are requesting equipment or garbage pickup
- Conduct your cleanup
- Sanitize and clean any borrowed equipment
- Submit your post-cleanup report
By taking part in a Neighbourhood Cleanup Party, you will:
- Create a sense of community and purpose for friends, family, and colleagues in your neighbourhood
- Reduce pollution in storm water runoff that impacts our waterways
- Help neighbourhoods feel vibrant and safe