Usually, you tidy before company comes. But when you host or join a Neighbourhood Cleanup Party, the cleaning is part of the fun!
Taking part in a Neighbourhood Cleanup Party is easy!
When you host or join a cleanup, we provide you with the tools you need to get the party started, including: garbage bags, gloves and other cleanup tools, and free pickup of litter collected.
Hosting in five easy steps
- Pick a date and site for your cleanup
- Invite guests to your cleanup party
- Gather your supplies
- Arrange for garbage removal
- Submit your post-cleanup report
By taking part in a Neighbourhood Cleanup Party, you will:
- Create a sense of community and purpose for friends, family, and colleagues in your neighbourhood
- Reduce pollution in storm water runoff that impacts our waterways
- Help neighbourhoods feel vibrant and safe
Year in review: 2019 cleanup party
Thank you to our partners and sponsors
Get involved with other City programs