Jeep and other cars parked on street

Replace your parking permit decal

If you do not display a decal on your vehicle, a parking ticket will be issued.

When you can replace your decal

Visit Vancouver City Hall or the West End Community Centre Parking Counter for a refund or replacement. 

  Don’t forget to bring your old decal or ICBC paperwork showing that the vehicle has been written off or sold.

Typical reasons why a replacement decal is required include:

  • Your licence plate, residential address, or vehicle has changed
  • It was misplaced after receiving it in the mail
  • Your vehicle was damaged/written off or your windshield has been replaced
  • It is peeling off your windshield

Where to get your refund

Got your decal?