Wedding bookings open January 9
Apply for a wedding permit to book a wedding.
- Wedding booking season for 2023: March 1 to September 30, 2023
- Accepting new wedding applications for 2023: January 9, 2023, at 9am
Vancouver has some of the most beautiful wedding sites in the world.
To hold an outdoor wedding ceremony in a Vancouver park, you will need a wedding ceremony permit.
What you need to know
- Outdoor wedding applications require a minimum of 4 weeks notice to process.
- No permit is needed to take a wedding photo in a park.
- We don't permit weddings on or along beaches other than in designated wedding locations.
- Food distribution, trucks, or catering at any designated wedding locations isn't permitted.
- Wedding should be small stand up ceremonies only.
- The Park Board does not supply any equipment. It is up to the permit holder to supply the equipment the tier permits.
- Refunds will not be provided for bad weather.
Steps to getting a wedding ceremony permit
Review all information before emailing in your application form.
Contact the Park Board Special Events Office
Special Events & Filming Office
2099 Beach Ave
Vancouver, BC V6G 1Z4