Kensington Fitness Centre — located at Knight St and East 37th Ave — is a fully-accessible facility with three rooms of cardio and strength training equipment.
The sauna, whirlpool, change rooms, showers, and lockers are not available due to COVID-19 safety measures.
We're currently updating this list of equipment because we spaced apart and reduced equipment to support our COVID-19 safety measures.
- 7 walk/run treadmills
- 1 step/climb adjusting elliptical machine (Precor)
- 7 walk/run/step elliptical machines
- 1 seated elliptical step machine for adapted fitness (Octane)
- 2 seated upper body/lower body machine for adapted fitness (SCIFIT, NuStep)
- 2 step/climb machine (LifeFitness)
- 3 rowing machines (Concept2)
- 2 indoor spin bicycles (Keiser)
- 3 indoor bicycles, upright position
- 3 indoor bicycles, recumbent position
- Strength-training machines for upper and lower body (Hammer Strength, LifeFitness)
- Strength circuit machines, ideal for adapted fitness (LifeFitness)
- Functional training props
- Stretching mats