Masks are optional in public spaces. Please be respectful of each other's comfort levels.
The Kerrisdale Play Palace is a giant, indoor playground located in the Kerrisdale Cyclone Taylor Arena.
The Play Palace is ideal for families with children 12 years and under.
The playground includes:
- Two inflatable bouncy castles
- Two inflatable obstacle courses
- A 20’ inflatable giant slide
- Ride-on cars and toys
- Basketball shooting
- A toddler area with padded flooring, carpet games, and lots of toys
Prices include tax.
|Age||1 visit||10 visit||Group|
|Under 6 months||Free||Free||Free|
|6 - 23 months||$4.12||$35.40||$3.81|
|2 - 5 years||$5.32||$45.78||$3.81|
|6 - 12 years||$5.92||$50.93||$3.81|
Socks are sold for $2.50 per pair.
Find out when you can drop-in to the Kerrisdale Play Palace.
Bringing your group
Group time is available Monday to Friday, 12:30pm to 2pm.
Reservations are highly recommended, to avoid being turned away. Phone 604-257-8121 to reserve a date.
Rules at the Kerrisdale Play Palace
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times
- All children must wear socks
- Children must meet the minimum height requirements for the inflatables
- 32 inches for hopscotch, trilenium combo, and the obstacle course
- 40 inches for the giant slide and the maze
- We recommend participants wear long sleeve shirts to prevent friction burns
- Children must remove their shoes and wear socks in the play area (adults must remove their shoes and wear socks in the Preschool area)
- Walk, do not run
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the play area
- The Toddler and Preschool area is for children 5 years old and under
- On the slide, go feet first and on your bottom only
- Adults are not allowed on any of the inflatable equipment
5670 East Blvd
Vancouver, BC V6M 3Y2