At this time, Killarney Community Centre is accepting rental reservations for the January to March 2023 winter season.
Rooms and rentals
|Room||Capacity (Non-movement, chairs only)||Capacity (Movement, with tables and chairs)|
|Gym (full) - sporting events only||367 people||204 people|
|Gym (2/3) - sporting events only||238 people||132 people|
|Gym (1/3) - sporting events only||129 people||72 people|
|Room 201 - meetings and socials||19 people||11 people|
|Room 202 - adults only meetings and socials||27 people||27 people|
|Room 203 - meetings and socials||52 people||29 people|
|Room 205 - meetings, socials, and dance||95 people||53 people|
|Room 211 - meetings and socials||26 people||15 people|
|Kitchen 204 - no cooking allowed, heating and storage||4 people||N/A|
|Pool multipurpose room - meetings and socials||25 people||14 people|
- Check for room availability
- If you have not yet come to see the room, we recommend that you come view the facilities prior to creating a reservation. Call our reception desk at 604-718-8200 to enquire when a space may be vacant to view.
- Once you have viewed the space, you can put in a formal room request
- The Rental Coordinator will contact you within 5-8 business days to let you know if your request has been approved or denied. Do not make a payment, or apply for any applicable permits until you receive an email saying your request has been approved.
- Note that our rental prices and information may change without notice. Gymnasium rentals are generally unavailable until after 10pm, Monday to Saturday and after 8pm on Sundays.