Trout Lake Fitness Centre — located at 3360 Victoria Drive — is a legacy of the Vancouver 2010 Winter Games.
Our airy workout room includes cardio and weight-training machines, free weights, exercise props, and SCIFIT adapted fitness equipment.
The steam room, change rooms, showers, and lockers are not available due to COVID-19 safety measures.
Due to COVID-19 safety measures, we have reduced and spaced apart our equipment to the following pieces:
- 23 indoor spin bicycles (Keiser)
- 2 indoor bicycles, upright position
- 2 indoor bicycles, recumbent position
- 5 walk/run treadmills
- 3 elliptical walk/run/step machines
- 2 walk/run/step machines (Arc Cybex)
- 2 rowing machines (Concept2)
- Free weights and benches
- 1 machine for adapted fitness (SCIFIT)
- Strength-training machines for upper and lower body (Hammer Strength, LifeFitness, and Technogym)
- Functional training props
- Stretching area