Trout Lake Fitness Centre — located at 3360 Victoria Drive — is a legacy of the Vancouver 2010 Winter Games.
Our airy workout room includes cardio and weight-training machines, free weights, exercise props, and SCIFIT adapted fitness equipment.
The steam room, change rooms, showers, and lockers are not available due to COVID-19 safety measures.
Register online for one-hour workout sessions
Registration opens three days in advance and closes 30 minutes before the session starts.
Flexipass and Canadian Sport Institute Gymworks™ passes are not accepted at this time. 10-visit passes are accepted for drop-in admission only.
We're currently updating this list of equipment because we spaced apart and reduced equipment to support our COVID-19 safety measures.
- 23 indoor spin bicycles (Keiser)
- 2 indoor bicycles, upright position
- 2 indoor bicycles, recumbent position
- 5 walk/run treadmills
- 3 elliptical walk/run/step machines
- 2 walk/run/step machines (Arc Cybex)
- 2 rowing machines (Concept2)
- Free weights and benches
- 1 machine for adapted fitness (SCIFIT)
- Strength-training machines for upper and lower body (Hammer Strength, LifeFitness, and Technogym)
- Functional training props
- Stretching area