Find shore and water access at these public docks and boat ramps around Vancouver:
- Vanier Park Boat Ramp near Burrard Civic Marina
- Granville Island Public Market
- Stamp's Landing ( The dock is temporarily closed for repairs. Please use Spyglass Dock located 400m east on the Seaside Greenway.)
- Spyglass Place
- The Village
- Science World
- Plaza of Nations
- Quayside Marina in Yaletown (kayak launch only)
- Yaletown Ferry Dock
- David Lam Park
- Harbour Green Park in Coal Harbour (closed until further notice)
Moored vehicles must allow adequate space for ferry boats to dock and load/unload passengers.
Unless otherwise stated, use of these public docks and boat ramps are restricted to boats up to 12ft (3.66m) in length and for short-term use (up to 3 hours).
Launch kayaks from any public dock and Quayside Marina.
Map of public docks and boat ramps
Help us keep our docks pristine
If you notice a problem with a dock or boat ramp, help us fix it by calling 3-1-1.
The following docks are not operated by the City of Vancouver
We're improving our boating facilities
The dock for non-motorized watercraft in Alder Bay is nearing the end of its service life and needs replacing.
The Vancouver Park Board is planning to renew the damaged dock at Harbour Green Park.
The City and Park Board have built a Paddling Centre in Southeast False Creek.