Mayor and Council standing in chambers

Contact City Council

We make sure that City Council receives your comments, although they may not be able to respond to every note personally.

Correspondence may be forwarded to City staff for action when appropriate.

For urgent concerns, phone 3-1-1.

For comments about public hearing agenda items (rezoning applications and heritage designations), please use this comment form instead.