COVID-19 (Coronavirus) update: Adopt-a-Block program
June 2, 2020: The Adopt-a-Block program was suspended earlier this year to ensure the health and safety of participants and help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
In light of recent changes announced by the Province, we are re-starting the Adopt-a-Block program with enhanced safety measures, including physical distancing requirements. Participants are required to follow all safety procedures described in the new safety guidelines PDF file (157 KB).
If you have any questions or concerns, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Love your neighbourhood? Show your love by adopting a block today.
Adopt-a-Block is a volunteer-based program with the goal to create a cleaner and more vibrant Vancouver.
Adopt-a-Block encourages residents, businesses, and organizations to take an active role in keeping their community healthy and litter-free, while also strengthening important community relationships.
How to volunteer for Adopt-a-Block
- Select a block or area you would like to adopt.
- Invite others to join and get their commitment.
- Pledge to keep your block or area clean for at least a year.
- Complete the online registration using the form below.
- When your cleanup is completed, submit your post-cleanup report.