Dunbar Fitness Centre — located near the University of British Columbia on Vancouver's west side — is a fully-accessible space with cardio and strength training machines, indoor bicycles, free weights, and functional props.
The sauna, whirlpool, change rooms, showers, and lockers are not available due to COVID-19 safety measures.
Ask about personal training.
Register online for one-hour workout sessions
Registration opens three days in advance and closes 30 minutes before the session starts.
Flexipass and Canadian Sport Institute Gymworks™ passes are not accepted at this time. 10-visit passes are accepted for drop-in admission only.
We're currently updating this list of equipment because we spaced apart and reduced equipment to support our COVID-19 safety measures.
- 4 walk/run treadmills
- 4 elliptical walk/run/step machines
- 3 step/climb machines (LifeFitness)
- 2 rowing machines (Concept2)
- 4 indoor bicycles, upright position
- 4 indoor bicycles, recumbent position
- Free weights including dumbbells (35 to 85 lbs)
- Strength-training machines for upper and lower body (LifeFitness)
- Functional training props