Mount Pleasant Fitness Centre — located at 1 Kingsway — is a naturally-lit green building with cardio and strength training machines, free weights, exercise props, and a stretching area.
The steam room, change rooms, showers, and lockers are not available due to COVID-19 safety measures.
Register online for one-hour workout sessions
Registration opens three days in advance and closes 30 minutes before the session starts.
Flexipasses and 10-visit passes are accepted for online registration.
No-show guidelines apply to all registered fitness sessions, including sessions registered with a pass. If unable to attend a session for which you have registered, you must cancel in advance by accessing your vanrec.ca account. Learn more about the no-show guidelines
Due to COVID-19 safety measures, we have reduced and spaced apart our equipment to the following pieces:
- 7 walk/run treadmills
- 6 elliptical walk/run/step machines
- 2 step/climb machines
- 2 rowing machines (Concept2)
- 2 indoor spin bicycles (Keiser)
- 2 indoor bicycles, upright position
- 3 indoor bicycles, recumbent position
- Free weights and benches
- Strength-training machines for upper and lower body (Hammer Strength and LifeFitness)
- Functional training props
- Functional training multi-jungle (LifeFitness Synergy SM)