West End Fitness Centre — located at 870 Denman Street — is a community facility with cardio and strength machines, weights and benches, and functional exercise props.
Our fully-accessbile centre also includes a steam room and change rooms with showers and lockers.
Ask about personal training, fitness consultations, scheduled classes, and drop-in activities.
- 5 walk/run treadmills (LifeFitness)
- 5 elliptical walk/run/step machines (LifeFitness Summit, Precor)
- 1 side-to-side walk/run machine (Technogym Wave)
- 1 step/stair machine (StairMaster)
- 1 indoor spin bicycle (Keiser)
- 3 indoor bicycles, upright position
- 2 indoor bicycles, recumbent position
- 2 rowing machines (Concept2)
- Strength-training machines for upper and lower body (LifeFitness, Apex)
- Free weights, benches, and racks
- Functional training props
Register for recreation programs and services
Our registration and reservation system is easy to navigate and helps you plan, track, and manage all your recreation requests in one place.
If you are a new user, setting up your account is easy with an email address. Just create a password, complete your profile, and you’re ready to go.
Make your online registration experience more enjoyable. Get registration tips.
Get West End Community Centre, Fitness Centre, and office hours. Find out where we are located and how to contact us.
View our drop-in fees for West End Fitness Centre and learn how you can save money with a multi-visit or monthly pass.
Meet the personal trainers at West End Fitness Centre. Find out whose fitness philosophy and experience best fit your goals.
Free fitness consultation
Are you new to fitness? Need a change in your workout routine? Get a three-session consultation with our highly-trained fitness centre staff. They will tour you around the equipment, demonstrate effective techniques, and recommend a self-guided workout. Free, appointment required.