Apply for supportive housing

Supportive housing is available for low income adults who need help living independently, and:

  • Are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless
  • May have mental and/or physical health needs
  • Need safe, affordable housing

How to apply for supportive housing

City staff do not manage supportive housing in Vancouver. It is run through the Province of British Columbia's BC Housing program.

To learn more about the supportive housing program, find out if you qualify, and apply for supportive housing, visit BC Housing's website.

Apply for supportive housing  

Find the help you need


BC211's "Redbook" is a complete online directory of programs and services in Vancouver for homeless and under-housed residents.