If your arts and cultural space is facing a critical situation as a result of a facility emergency or urgent life-safety issue, you could be eligible for a grant to help pay for costs associated with emergency repairs or safety upgrades.
The Critical Assistance Program is a grant stream of the Cultural Infrastructure Grant Program that can provide up to $25,000 towards repairs or upgrade costs in your non-profit cultural space.
|Current status||Accepting applications|
Your organization may apply for this grant for:
- Urgent, unforeseen facility situations resulting from the loss or failure of existing infrastructure or an urgent life safety requirement
- Projects critical enough that it cannot wait until the next CIG intake; funds are required now
- Potential major systems or structural failure, if the situation is not addressed immediately
Examples of eligible projects:
- Water damage
- Fire damage
- Results of vandalism
- Post-disaster emergency cleaning
- Purchase of infrastructure or systems caused by failure, damage, or loss
- Urgent life safety issues
How to apply
Contact us to apply for critical assistance prior to beginning any work on your project at firstname.lastname@example.org