Creekside Fitness Centre — located in the former Olympic Village on False Creek — is a state-of-the-art facility designed to LEED environmental standards.
Our naturally-lit exercise room includes cardio and weight-training machines, free weights, and exercise props.
Change rooms, showers, and lockers are not available due to COVID-19 safety measures.
Ask about personal training.
Register online for one-hour workout sessions
Registration opens three days in advance and closes 30 minutes before the session starts.
Flexipasses and 10-visit passes are accepted for online registration.
No-show guidelines apply to all registered fitness sessions, including sessions registered with a pass. If unable to attend a session for which you have registered, you must cancel in advance by accessing your vanrec.ca account. Learn more about the no-show guidelines
Due to COVID-19 safety measures, we have reduced and spaced apart our equipment to the following pieces:
- 3 walk/run treadmills
- 1 elliptical walk/run/step machines
- 1 indoor spin bicycles (Keiser)
- 1 Skierg (Concept 2)
- Monark Rehab Trainer
- 1 indoor bicycles, recumbent position
- 1 indoor bicycle, upright position
- Free weights and adjustable benches
- 2 Bosu ball
- Strength-training machines for upper and lower body (Hammer Strength, LifeFitness, APEX)
- Functional training props