Creekside Fitness Centre — located in the former Olympic Village on False Creek — is a state-of-the-art facility designed to LEED environmental standards.
Our naturally-lit exercise room includes cardio and weight-training machines, free weights, and exercise props.
Change rooms, showers, and lockers are not available due to COVID-19 safety measures.
Ask about personal training.
We're currently updating this list of equipment because we spaced apart and reduced equipment to support our COVID-19 safety measures.
- 5 walk/run treadmills
- 3 elliptical walk/run/step machines
- 2 rowing machines (Concept 2)
- 2 indoor spin bicycles (Keiser)
- 2 indoor bicycles, recumbent position
- 1 indoor bicycle, upright position
- Free weights and adjustable benches
- Strength-training machines for upper and lower body (Hammer Strength, LifeFitness, APEX)
- Functional training props