The Health Services Department provides these free services to the community:
- Health support including delousing
The Health Centre has clean, private showers with towels, soap, shampoo, razors, and shaving foam available for use, free of charge.
- Monday: 9:15am to 5pm (last shower in at 4:30pm)
- Tuesday to Friday: Open at 9:15am to 7pm (last shower in at 6:30pm)
- Saturday and Sunday: 10am to 6pm (last shower in at 5:30pm)
Clients can drop off a load of laundry in the morning and pick it up at night. Laundry is done on a first-come, first-served basis.
Follow these rules to enjoy our laundry services:
- Bring one medium size load per day (maximum three loads per week)
- Only two denim items per load
- Make sure laundry contains clothing only
- If you have - or suspect you have - bedbugs, lice, or scabies please tell staff in advance for further instructions
- Put your laundry in a clear bag with no holes or tears - the centre will provide plastic bags
- Monday: Open at 9am, can drop off until 2pm closed at 6pm
- Tuesday to Friday: Open at 9am, can drop off until 2pm, closed at 8pm
- Saturday and Sunday: No laundry. Pick up only
Daily laundry limits
- Monday: First 50 loads
- Tuesday to Friday: First 60 loads
- Saturday and Sunday: Laundry closed
Health support services and delousing
We provide treatments for people with lice and scabies on Tuesday to Friday, 9:30am to 6pm.
Bedding and clothing will be washed and a change of clothing can be provided.
For more information speak to someone at the Health Centre.
404 Alexander St
Vancouver BC, V6A 1C5