Masks are optional in public spaces. Please be respectful of each other's comfort levels.
Elevator out of service
Our elevator is currently under repair and will not be accessible until further notice. Anyone with mobility issues will not be able to access the fitness centre or any community centre rooms.
We apologize for the inconvenience this causes.
Hillcrest Fitness Centre — located near Queen Elizabeth Park — is a state-of-the-art facility designed to LEED environmental standards.
Our naturally-lit exercise room includes cardio and weight-training machines, free weights, exercise props, and equipment for adapted fitness.
Due to COVID-19 safety measures, we have reduced and spaced apart our equipment to the following pieces:
- 5 walk/run treadmills
- 5 elliptical walk/run/step machines
- 2 walk/run/step (Cybex Arc)
- 1 step/climb machine (LifeFitness)
- 2 walk/run/step/climb adjusting machines (Precor AMT)
- 2 rowing machines (Concept2)
- 3 indoor spin bicycles (Keiser)
- 2 indoor bicycles, upright position
- 2 indoor bicycles, recumbent position
- 2 machines for adapted fitness (SCIFIT)
- Free weights and adjustable benches
- Strength-training machines for upper and lower body (LifeFitness)
Blood pressure clinic
Drop by the fitness centre any Monday or Thursday morning between 8:00am and 8:30am for advice and a blood pressure check by a qualified professional. Free, appointment requested. Call Hillcrest Fitness Centre at 604-257-8680.