Regular admission fees
Prices do not include GST.
|Age||Oct 1 - Mar 31||Apr 1 - Sep 30|
|Children (4 and under)*||Free||Free|
Information icon Parties of 10 or more people receive a 10% group discount.
Information icon One adult, senior, or youth can supervise and accompany up to five children 0 – 4 years of age. For example, at least two adults, seniors, or youth must accompany a group of six to ten children in the 0 - 4 age category. This ratio is not applicable for daycares and school groups that have booked through our education department.
The minimum age to visit the garden without an adult or guardian is 13 years of age (a youth). A 13 year old may visit with younger children and without an adult or guardian present (for example: younger sibling or babysitter).
Admission includes access to the entire 55-acre garden. Kids can ask for a Junior Birder Challenge from our admissions staff and complete the challenge for a prize.
Special events at the garden
Special admission rates apply at garden events.
Coupons, discount offers, and admission vouchers are not valid during special events. These include the Tourism Challenge Privilege Pass, Vancouver Inspiration Pass, Leisure Access Pass, Entertainment Book coupons, and Viator, Expedia, and VanPass vouchers.
Special events include:
- VanDusen Festival of Lights
- Sakura Days Japan Fair
- Luxury Supercar Weekend
- All British Field Meet
Memberships with Vancouver Botanical Gardens Association
- Year-round general admission to VanDusen Botanical Garden and Bloedel Conservatory (excluding special events).
- Special discounts:
- On garden courses, family programs, summer camps and education classes External website, opens in new tab
- At select garden nurseries and stores
- For VanDusen Garden and Bloedel Conservatory special events
- Much more External website, opens in new tab
Memberships are valid for one or two years from your date of purchase.
Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Buy memberships online
To buy a membership online, you need to create an account.
After you pay, visit VanDusen Garden to pick up your photo membership card or updated expiry sticker if you renew.
Membership rates – save on 10% on 2-year memberships
Prices do not include tax.
Year-round general admission for 1 designated passholder (age 19+). Seniors receive a 15% discount (see the discounts section below).
1 year - $45
2 years - $81
Individual plus one adult
Year-round general admission for 2 designated passholders (age 19+). Both passholders may live at different residential addresses. To get the seniors discount for this category, both the individual and additional adult must be 65 years and older (see the discounts section below).
1 year - $67
2 years - $120.60
Individual plus one child
Year-round general admission for 1 designated passholder (age 19+) and 1 child or grandchild between the ages of 4 to 18 years.
1 year - $56
2 years - $100.80
Year-round general admission for 1 to 2 designated passholders(age 19+)and up to 2 accompanying children or grandchildren between the ages of 4 to 18 years.
1 year - $88
2 years - $158.40
Family category (see above) plus additional children or grandchildren between the ages of 4 to 18 years at a fee of $10 per child per year purchased.
1 year - $88
2 years - fee varies
Year-round general admission for 1 designated passholder (age 19+), plus one accompanying guest of any age admitted free each day. Senior or student discounts do not apply. 1-year membership only purchased and renewed yearly, there is no option to purchase 2 years.
1 year - $120
- 15% seniors discount: for seniors age 65 and older with valid ID for the individual and individual-plus-one-adult categories. To receive senior discount for the individual-plus-one-adult category, both seniors must be 65 years of age and older.
- 15% student discount: for students age 18 and olderwith valid student cards from any post-secondary educational institution. Buy in-person only at VanDusen Garden.
- 10% discount: for 2-year memberships, the discount applies when buying two one-year memberships. The maximum purchase is two years.
Help buying memberships
- Need help creating your account? Get answers to frequently asked questions.
- Don't want to buy online? Phone the VBGA Membership Office at 604-257-8675, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit VanDusen Garden.
- Has your contact information changed since you bought your last membership? Easily update your mailing address when you renew online, by phone, or in person.
- Has your birth date been entered incorrectly? Phone the VBGA Membership Office at 604-257-8675 (Monday to Friday, 10am to 4pm). Once fixed, buy your membership online.
- Want to buy gift certificates? Phone the VBGA Membership Office (see above), email email@example.com, or visit the VanDusen Garden or Bloedel Conservatory during our opening hours.
Not sure which membership is right for you?
We’d be happy to help you decide. Phone the VBGA Membership Office at 604-257-8675 (Monday to Friday, 10am to 4pm), email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the VanDusen Garden.
Need assistance to enjoy VanDusen Garden and Bloedel Conservatory?
If you're a member and need help to enjoy the Garden or Conservatory, you can bring a companion on your membership pass. To have your membership updated with this information, phone the VBGA Membership Office at 604-257-8675.
Help preserve Vancouver parks
Address and phone
5251 Oak Street
at West 37th Avenue