The Celebration Pavilion is a stunning setting in the heart of Queen Elizabeth Park for a wedding ceremony, speaking engagement, recital, or celebration of life style event. The back walls of the pavilion open up to a beautiful patio and garden area and the facility is also wheelchair accessible.
- Exclusive use of the venue
- Event liaison
- Chair set-up (silver chiavari chairs included)
- Signing table and chair
- Piano or speaker system with auxiliary input
- Aisle runner (choice of red or black)
- Bridal room/washroom
|Season||Time slots||Price (5% GST not included|
|August 22 to December 31, 2020||
Rates are subject to change
Booking conditions and additional costs
- All events are required to submit a physical distancing plan/proposal on how they will keep within social distancing regulations and health guidelines to ensure safety of their guests and an additional declaration will be required for event approval.
- Minimum one week advance booking required
- A non-refundable reservation fee of $500 is required upon booking
- No refunds within 60 days of the event
- Liability insurance certificate required ($2 million standard)
- List with total number of guests and vendors (officiant, décor staff, photographers, planners, etc.) with their phone number or email address that will be on site at any point during the event is required a minimum of 1 week in advance of the booking. Everyone will be checked in prior to accessing the facility.
- The clam shell and front doors must remain open at all times
- Renter is responsible for arranging the rental and setup/takedown of any additional tables and chairs and only has access to the facility within their booked time. Nothing can be delivered beforehand or left overnight for next day pickup.
Important information about the venue
- We can currently accommodate up to a maximum of:
- 10-15 people inside
- 4 on the stage
- An additional 13-22 on the outside, unsheltered patio
- Should you require rain cover for your event, you will need to look into renting a tent from an external tent vendor. The patio area is 30 feet by 37 feet
Information icon These maximum capacities will vary based on household groupings and vendor requirements to ensure proper social distancing of 2 m or approximately 6 feet between each person or household group, and cannot exceed 40. The capacities stated must include all vendors that help with your setup/takedown, officiant, photographers, floral delivery, and any on site staffing dedicated to your event.
- Wheelchair accessible
- No food or beverage is allowed on or near premise at this time
- No candles, artificial flowers, confetti, or rice, inside or outside the pavilion. All real flower petals must be cleaned within your rental time
- No animals allowed, with the exception of registered guide/assistance dogs
- No smoking permitted on or near premises
Ready to rent?
Tell us about yourself and your event.
Queen Elizabeth Park location
Maria Di Antonio