The Celebration Pavilion is a stunning setting in the heart of Queen Elizabeth Park for a wedding ceremony, speaking engagement, recital, fundraiser, or celebration of life style event.
The back walls of the pavilion open up to a beautiful patio and garden area. This is a lovely ceremony backdrop, or space for a cocktail party after your event.
The site can accommodate up to 100 guests for a ceremony and cocktail reception and is wheelchair accessible.
Wedding and special event packages
Booking conditions and additional costs
- Minimum two weeks advance booking required
- A non-refundable reservation fee of $500 is required upon booking. No refunds within 60 days of your event
- Liability insurance certificate required ($2 million standard or $5 million in coverage if alcohol is served)
- Copy of special occasion liquor license required if serving alcohol
- You're responsible for arranging the rental of any additional tables and chairs
- If light refreshments will be served or caterers will be on site, there is an additional $50 + GST fee, and someone must supervise the food at all times to prevent birds from eating it
Important information about the venue
- Maximum capacity is 150 people
- Wheelchair accessible
- No smoking permitted on premises
- No animals allowed, except registered assistance dogs
- No candles, confetti, or rice inside or outside the pavilion. All flower petals must be picked up after the ceremony
Queen Elizabeth Park location
Maria Di Antonio