The Celebration Pavilion is a stunning setting in the heart of Queen Elizabeth Park for a wedding ceremony, speaking engagement, recital, or celebration of life style event. The back walls of the pavilion open up to a beautiful patio and garden area and the facility is also wheelchair accessible.
- Exclusive use of the venue
- Event liaison
- Chair set-up (silver chiavari chairs included)
- Signing table and chair
- Piano (pianist not included)
- Speaker system with auxiliary input
- Aisle runner (choice of red or black)
- Bridal room / washroom
- Wedding rehearsal (based on availability)
All rates subject to GST. Rates are subject to change. 15% non-profit discount available with proof of non-profit status.
Booking conditions and additional costs
- A safety plan with seating arrangement and declaration is required prior to receiving approval for a booking.
- A list of all those in attendance along with contact information is required 10 business days before the event date.
- All events that wish to proceed may do so with the understanding that capacity may be limited for the event based on current COVID-19 Provincial Health Orders restricting events and gatherings, and physical distancing requirements at the time of the booked event.
- Minimum 2 weeks advance booking required.
- A non-refundable reservation fee of $500 ($1,000 for buyouts) is required upon booking.
- No refunds within 60 days of the event.
- Liability insurance certificate required ($2 million standard).
- Renter is responsible for arranging the rental and setup/takedown of any additional tables and chairs and only has access to the facility within their booked time. Nothing can be delivered beforehand or left overnight for next day pickup.
Important information about the venue
- If you require rain cover for your event, you will need to look into renting a tent from an external tent vendor. The patio area is 9 m x 9 m (30 ft x 37 ft).
- The Pavilion is wheelchair accessible.
- No food or beverage is allowed on or near premise at this time.
- No candles, artificial flowers, confetti, or rice, inside or outside the Pavilion. All real flower petals must be cleaned within your rental time.
- No animals allowed, with the exception of registered guide / assistance dogs.
- No smoking permitted on or near the premises.
Ready to rent?
Tell us about yourself and your event.
Queen Elizabeth Park location
Maria Di Antonio