General Brock Park:
- Has been identified as being in need of improvement in the Norquary Village Community Plan PDF file (7 MB)
- Is listed as top priority for renewal in the Norquay Village Public Benefits Strategy PDF file (2 MB)
General Brock Park is a 1.44 hectare neighborhood park located in the northwest corner of Norquay Village, one block north of Kingsway.
Through the VanPlay Initiative zone assessment, this area (compared to other areas in the city) was identified as having:
- Low amounts of park space per resident
- High demand for affordable and accessible recreation
- Fewer street or park trees
What's happeningNew vision for the park
We are creating a new vision for General Brock Park to support a vibrant community.
Alongside planting more trees and improving biodiversity, we want to add more opportunities for:
- Community events
- Amenities to support year-round activities
We want to create a park that is welcoming and inclusive.