Kitsilano Fitness Centre — located near West Broadway and Macdonald Street — is a renovated facility that includes cardio and strength training machines, free weights, and functional exercise props. We also have a sauna and change rooms with lockers.
Ask about personal training, fitness consultations, scheduled classes, and drop-in activities.
- 3 indoor spin bicycles (Keiser)
- 4 indoor bicycles, upright position
- 4 indoor bicycles, recumbent position
- 8 walk/run treadmills
- 7 elliptical walk/run/step machines
- 4 step/climb machines
- 2 walk/run/step/climb adjusting machines (AMT Precor)
- 4 rowing machines (Concept2)
- Free weights and benches
- 1 machine for adapted fitness (SCIFIT)
- Strength-training machines for upper and lower body (LifeFitness, APEX, and Technogym)
- Functional training props
Register for recreation programs and services
Our registration and reservation system is easy to navigate and helps you plan, track, and manage all your recreation requests in one place.
If you are a new user, setting up your account is easy with an email address. Just create a password, complete your profile, and you’re ready to go.
Make your online registration experience more enjoyable. Get registration tips.
Get Kitsilano Community Centre, Fitness Centre, and Rink hours. Find out where we are located and how to contact us.
View our drop-in fees for Kitsilano Fitness Centre and learn how you can save money with a multi-visit or monthly pass.
Meet the personal trainers at Kitsilano Fitness Centre. Find out whose fitness philosophy and experience best fit your goals.
Free fitness consultation
Are you new to fitness? Need a change in your workout routine? Get a three-session consultation with our highly-trained fitness centre staff. They will tour you around the equipment, demonstrate effective techniques, and recommend a self-guided workout. Free, appointment required.