Kitsilano Fitness Centre — located near West Broadway and Macdonald Street — offers cardio and strength training machines, free weights, and functional exercise props.
The sauna, whirlpool, change rooms, showers, and lockers are not available due to COVID-19 safety measures.
Register online for one-hour workout sessions
Registration opens three days in advance and closes 30 minutes before the session starts.
Flexipass and Canadian Sport Institute Gymworks™ passes are not accepted at this time. 10-visit passes are accepted for drop-in admission only.
We're currently updating this list of equipment because we spaced apart and reduced equipment to support our COVID-19 safety measures.
- 3 indoor spin bicycles (Keiser)
- 4 indoor bicycles, upright position
- 4 indoor bicycles, recumbent position
- 8 walk/run treadmills
- 7 elliptical walk/run/step machines
- 4 step/climb machines
- 2 walk/run/step/climb adjusting machines (AMT Precor)
- 4 rowing machines (Concept2)
- Free weights and benches
- 1 machine for adapted fitness (SCIFIT)
- Strength-training machines for upper and lower body (LifeFitness, APEX, and Technogym)
- Functional training props