Apply Find magnify pay dollar sign property tax vanmap talk to us building permits chevron-right arrow-down

What's new

Artist call for mural program

Are you an artist? Send in your proposals to create temporary painted murals and digital printed artwork. 

Applications are due March 20 at 4pm.

Nominate your Community Sport Champion

Do you know someone who is helping to get more girls and women involved in sports? Nominate them for the Community Sport Champions Recognition Program.

Awards of Excellence nominations open

Nominate someone for the Awards of Excellence. The Awards of Excellence recognizes outstanding achievements made by individuals and organizations. 

Deadline for nominations is April 5 at 5pm.

Eggciting Easter Hop tickets on sale

Tickets are now available for VanDusen's Eggciting Easter Hop from April 19-21.

Kids (0 to 5 years) can collect eggs and receive a chocolate prize, and hop along to music on the great lawn.


Report a pothole with VanConnect

Report potholes on streets and in bike lanes using our VanConnect app.