Starting January 1, 2022, tickets are only sold at the Bloedel admission desk. Cash is not accepted at this time.
If you require an attendant
Simply purchase a ticket for yourself and let a staff member know that your required attendant is accompanying you. They will be provided with free admission.
Leisure Access Pass (LAP) holders
To book a ticket at the Leisure Access Program (LAP) rate, simply bring your LAP card to the admission desk to book.
Affected activities and events
- Cash is not accepted. Credit and debit only.
- Memberships are not sold on site.
- If you are interested in renting the conservatory for an event or photo shoot, visit our weddings and events page, or email email@example.com for more information.
- The pathway around the conservatory is a one-way route.
- The gift shop is closed.
- No wheelchairs available to borrow.
- All regular conservatory rules apply including:
- No pets other than working guide and service dogs
- No food or drinks
- No external plant life
- No selfie sticks
Cleaning and washrooms
- The conservatory washrooms, high-touch points, and ticketing huts will be cleaned thoroughly throughout the day
We are not recruiting volunteers at this time. Only a limited number of Park Board staff will be working on site.