City Waterworks sign on sidewalk

Get a sewer and water connection permit

A sewer and water connection permit allows you to connect your new property with our water, sanitary, and stormwater sewer services.

When you need the permit

This permit is needed when you are building a new home or any other type of building, or renovating an existing building. 

Steps to getting a commercial sewer and water connection permit

Contact Client Services

5th floor, Crossroads
507 West Broadway
(at Cambie St)
Vancouver BC, V5Z 0B4

Monday to Friday
(except holidays)
8:30am to 5:00pm

Phone: 604-871-6730


Have you submitted an application online?

We want to hear from you.

Complete survey