1. Prepare your application package
Include your application package with your submission.
3. Application reviewed
We review your development or building permit application for environmental considerations and impact on trees (both on City and private property).
4. Receive your salvage and abatement permit
Start removing non-structural salvageable building materials and hazardous building materials.
5. Complete hazardous material report form
Have a qualified professional complete the Hazardous Materials Report Form (209 KB)
Submit the Hazardous Materials Report Form and documentation that confirms the removal and disposal of hazardous building materials by following these steps:
- Log into your online account
- Select the permit you want to update
- Under Next Action select ‘Provide Additional Information’
- Upload the report and submit
6. Receive your demolition permit(s)
The permit may be issued immediately. If there are concerns about environmental considerations, a field review and site disclosure statement may be required before the permit is issued. Learn about a field review