The Arbutus Greenway Design Jam was was a multi-day, collaborative workshop with the goal of developing a clear and detailed design for the future Arbutus Greenway.
During the workshop, public participants worked with the project team to explore design possibilities and test emerging designs.
Thank you to everyone that participated and to those that dropped by our open houses and design reveal.
Design Jam videos
Watch recaps of the Arbutus Greenway Design Jam, October 27 - 29, 2017.
October 27 presentations: Setting the stage
- Project background (2.5 MB)
- Streetcar and the Arbutus Greenway (3 MB)
- Vision and values (3 MB)
- The greenway today (6.4 MB)
October 28 presentations: Deep dive
- Inspiring city spaces (3.8 MB)
- Travelling along the greenway (2.3 MB)
- Gathering spaces (5.6 MB)
- Nature in the city (2.6 MB)